Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Well I am here in WA and having a good time! The girls and boys are getting along so well! They played outside ALL day yesterday. Something we don't do much at home. It is too hot!! And we don't have a trampoline or swing set or cousins to play with at home ;).
We will go to the beach and the Tri-cities area while I am here.
Today my friend, Stacey is supposed to have her baby so we hope to go see her in the hospital! The weather has just been beautiful and I am loving it here. I really like July and Aug in Washington! :)
It is hard to be here without Carlos and hopefully he is occupying his time well without us to boss him around! :) hehe. I am not sure when I will have pictures up but I will eventually. Ok well that is all that is going on now. I am enjoying being with my family, maybe we will go out to Lynnette and Georges beautiful house this week and see her garden!! :)

2 comments:

aubreyannie said...

what?! you're in washington? i take a break for a few days and miss this! the weather has be GORGEOUS..so glad you are here for it! what are your plans while here?

Anonymous said...

Hey emily, how long are you going to be here? I am coming down to my parents on Tue. We can only stay one night. We have to leave wed afternoon. So if you have sometime maybe we can see you guys.