Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Trip

This was on our trip to Shenandoah Crossings last month! Our friends Deborah and Bryson Dunham came the second night we were there, we had a good time! :)



Here is one of my favorite pictures of Laurie, and you can see all her teeth! She LOVED the swing!


Deborah and the girls on the hay ride.



She got into the marshmallows! YUM! (I didn't let her finish it!)

We were mini golfing and she really wanted to do it so we let her hold the putter!


They were going really high, it is the first time I have seen a nervous look on Elaine's face while doing something fast!



First morning watching cartoons!

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

I simply have the most beautiful girls on the planet :) looks like you all have a very fun time :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, its my turn to add a comment (not like we have to take turns) but youre kids look so much like you! its amazing especially Miriam. glad to see you having tons of fun. i miss just hanging out with you guys back in the old days...they were definitely fun. if you are ever near atlanta look us up. -james

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh and did I mention...Your girls are so beautiful!!!!!