Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I love the holiday's for many reasons, most of all being that we remember the Savior's birth, and life, and get to have fun with family but also because...

they make cute chicken nuggets, and I get to use my cutest place mats I got for my birthday (from you mom)
I get to dress up my girls and curl their hair! :)

I get to dress them in the same outfit! and take cutie pictures!!


We get to put out our nativity sets! :)




I get to dress up! And hold my crying baby for a picture to get her to smile! :)
Sorry Carlos isn't in any of these! He was already at church when we took these!

4 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh how beautiful and fun!!!

nAnnie Laurie said...

OOOOOO -- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :( I miss you! you are all so beautiful!!! Did Cindy make the dresses or did you buy them -- you didn't make them did you!?!?!?!? :) Oh my - I have to come there and live with you for a whole year next year!! Clear out a room for me :) I miss my girls so much!!

Mina said...

Oh my word, Em, you are so gorgeous! And your girls are so much frosting!!! Delicious!

DenisonChangos said...

I just love the cute dresses. Looks like you guys had a great christmas.