Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine fatalities :)

What is it with toddlers and pencil top erasers??
The culprit!
The victims!
The girls and I put the Valentine treat bags together this week and today we closed the bags up and put them in a big bag to take to school tomorrow... We were all relaxing and Laurie wasn't with us and when I finally decided to go see what she was doing...I found about 7 pencils like this! Eraser pieces were on the floor and in her mouth! STINKER!! hehehe
Luckily the last year we have collected several pencils from holidays etc so I was able to replace them all without buying any more! :)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I TOTALLY know how frustrating this is!!! My little guy does the SAME thing! Maybe I should just get him an eraser for a treat!! lol!

nAnnie Laurie said...

what a stinker! hehe -- it's payback from nana :) hehe! eraser treats sound good - they pass through eventually -- good one Kristi!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

...oh good...I am glad that I am not the only one who has that problem. :)