Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Kindergarten orientation! **

We went to meet Elaine's teacher today. Of course I already knew who she was and that she had her but it was good to go to the orientation. She was so excited! I was too! They talk to you for a few minutes and then they take the kids to their class and you stay back for a little bit... We missed Miriam's orientation so I had never experienced it before. I didn't think I was going to, but I teared up as I watched her happily prance off with her teacher away from me!! Wow, she is going to be so happy at school! What a cutie! (pictures later when I feel like it! LOL)

HI mom!

See ya!

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

yep! tears with each one :-) ;-( it's a goodthing-badthing -- love you baby!

Olivia Heilmann said...

How cool and fun. :) I don't get to do that with Tristan...us homeschooling and all... Maybe next year. Who knows?

A monkey and her momma said...

Oh Lainey! I miss you guys!