Friday, October 27, 2006

The trouble with rain!

For some reason I am really excited about Halloween this year. I am not dressing up and I am not having a party, but something about cute/sort of scary things makes me happy this year!
Well this weekend was going to be fun. The Highland Springs homecoming parade was going to be tonight and we were going to represent the North Airport Drive Civic Association in the parade... until the rain came and it was canceled. So we thought...well, we can go to our ward Fall Festival then instead... nope, canceled due to rain! Well, I grew up in a state where rain didn't cancel things. You still had the parade even if it was going to be cold and rainy. You still had the parties, just moved them inside if it was just too wet. So this is kind of frustrating to me! Now I don't know what I am going to do tonight?! :)I am sure that we will find something fun to do!
At least Halloween day is supposed to be nice and dry! Maybe the Disney channel will play Halloweentown again! :) HURRAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun staying home with you. :)