Monday, February 26, 2007

My 5 year plan....no wait, my SOMEDAY plan!

Well Carlos asked me the other day what it was that I wanted to do. I said well that is tricky cause growing up the answer always was MOTHER! That is what I want to do. That is still what I want to do, however, external education wise...I want to do Ultrasound. I have wanted to do this for a while, but never did, I always had my mind set on nursing....I just don't think that is for me. So I would have to go to Radiology tech school, then go to ultrasound school. Doesn't sound too bad, except that the only ultrasound school is in Charlottesville, VA, which is too far away. That is why I say it will be my SOMEDAY plan. Don't know when that will happen! But there you have it. That is it!

5 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh good for you! That sounds like a 5-year plan to me! Go for it! Karina really likes what she does - anything can happen in 5 years. You don't know that Carlos' work won't take you someplace that has just what you need to be able to fulfill your dreams, too :)

Reluctant Nomad said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you. As long as I'm here, I would love to help you in any way that you need!

Anonymous said...

Emily that is really very awsome. I know that you would be great at that. And, yes, Karina does love her job. If you want to talk to her about her schooling etc. give me a call and I can get you her contact info.

p.s Maralise, Wow! Great picture!

aubrey said...

that's an awesome idea. and VERY do-able it sounds like since a few people you know are in the field. good luck!

Unknown said...

Oh good.. it will be nice to have someone in the family that can make heads or tails out of these blobs we get called sonograms. I swear.. I thought I was looking at the head.. and it was the butt...