Monday, February 12, 2007

Winter Depression

Isn't it beautiful?!! IT ISN'T RICHMOND.....
I think I suffer from winter depression. However, it isn't what you think it is.... My winter depression comes from the fact that Richmond, VA hasn't been getting ANY SNOW!!!!!!!! What is wrong with this year. Usually we get one good snow storm and then several little ones with an inch or so....this year...NOTHING! (well we did get a dusting of wet snow that was gone in 2 hours, and I am not talking about ICE...not the same!) Seriously, watching the radar on TV, the moister with snow, has literally, curved around us to our north and west and had Richmond in this little circle of nothing. It is like we are in a little bubble that rejects all snow!

I usually really like looking at the weather reports and listening to them. I would someday like to learn more about how things work, however, lately, I have wanted to boycott all weather patterns, and meteorologists! They have gotten my hopes up for snow to come several times this year and then when it gets closer to the day, it is ALWAYS changed from what they originally thought. It has been, nothing, light flurries, freezing rain, or rain. WHERE IS THE SNOW!!! Boohoohoohoo! I am feeling depressed!!

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

oooo - don't cry! at least it's COLD there ;) I pray for miracles - like snow in Singapore!! ahaha - eehehehe

Unknown said...

You've been tagged.. Check my blog.

aubrey said...

oh how SAD. i thought a storm was coming your way? but like you say, they might predict it but predicting and it actually happening are two different things. maybe you should do a snow dance?