Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WA wedding and other fun

My trip to WA was a nice one. Sort of stressful because I was traveling by myself with the girls, which would have been fine if I was not pregnant, tired, and crabby! ;) We got there and had a good time with family and friends. I got to go to Burgerville, the greatest place in the Northwest;). I got to visit with Nancy and her family. Then for the main even, everyone started arriving for George and Lynnette's wedding. It was a wonderful wedding and reception. Things went well and it was beautiful! Reception was also great. The food was exceptional and the announcer was just perfection (I will have to remember him for my next event :) )! Anyway, I am so happy for Lynnette and George and I know they will be very happy! George is the best brother in the world! Congratulations, and thank you for a great time while we were there!!!!

Bridal Shower:





Visit with Nancy:
Greetings and Luncheon fun:







Chacon temple visit:





The main event:



This post is already long enough and took long enough to post so I will do the reception another time!! :)

4 comments:

aubrey said...

how fun! it looks like you guys had a nice time.

Anonymous said...

Is there a story behind the boots at the temple? Does it rain THAT much in Portland? LOL

Oh yes...I hope it's still Sept and not Oct, Emily! Wishful thinking for only 2 months left before the baby comes??

Anonymous said...

who was the announcer?

Emily Marie said...

anonymous-if you are asking about the wedding officiator, I do not know who he is. BUT if you are asking about the person who announced at the reception, then that was my wonderful husband, Carlos!:) He did a great job!