Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Soy excited!

Laurie is one of those babies who throws up a lot...not quite as much as Elaine did, but enough! So...after realizing that she hates taking meds and cries every time I give her the zantac, I decided to try something and maybe I wouldn't need the zantac anymore. I have stopped using milk and eating ice cream. I haven't had much of either lately anyway, but I didn't want to do it. A friend of mine did it when her girl was nursing and said it was an amazing difference. So...I am drinking (well using) unsweetened Soy milk right now. It isn't bad. It is really creamy and good on cereal. If I were to drink it straight I think I would switch to the vanilla or something but.... Anyway, I hope it works. It will take a while for it to really manifest itself. The other thing that I think might help but I am not sure I am willing to cut is.... chocolate!!! We will see.



Anyway, I think it is time for some pictures. We finally plugged our big computer back in so... here goes. All pictures are from February.
2 months! I wore this dress for approx. 15 min. Then threw up on it. :)
This is it folks! See why I am still wishing it was winter. No that is not frost, that is SNOW!
Crazy hair day. We decided she would go with 'bugs' in her hair.
Elaine has to be with her sister! And Miriam likes it most of the time. I got these shirts from Walmart for $1.00!!! Elaine's is perfect!







Awwww Valentine cuteness!
Me and my sisters:)
Meenum, I love you
Sisters, I love you but....
hehe, Laurie gets a little tired of Elaine's constant touching sometimes :) and this was the end of our photo session. she had had enough
Miriam used to do the same thing. A little scary looking...


Siblings at our South Hill, VA get together.
All Chacon grandkids!
babies are: Mason, Laurie, Cooper, Benjamin.
Big kids are: Miriam, Logan, Elaine

Yep I'm in charge!
Any questions?



5 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh yeah yeah yeah --I love all of them! and I love it when there's a story to go with each picture -- makes me feel like I'm almost there =)

Olivia Heilmann said...

LOVE THEM....LOVE THEM ALL!!!! aHHHHHH. I honestly can't get over how cute your girls are. They are killer cute.

Unknown said...

Comment comment comment

Unknown said...

No, seriously, I LOVED LOVED LOVED getting together on monday. Thanks for being a rad SIL emily!

Anonymous said...

Emily your girls are so cute! I love looking at your pictures. You know when I was nursing Madyson I couldn't eat or drink anything dairy or she would just spit everything up so bad. I missed ice cream so bad. ; )