Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shallow?

I realized today that I am not a very deep thinker... I have a few friends/family who always have insiteful things to say and deep thinking or spiritual entries and I love reading them. I mean maybe I do have deep significant thoughts, however, I can't articulate them or write them down. It is kind of frustrating. So I only put up basic light stuff that I am sure are boring. Well not my pictures...who can think my kids are boring!?????? But anyway, I am going to try to have more intellecual thoughts and moments in my life. Maybe read something educational instead of murder mysteries. hehehe. Also reading more of the scriptures than I do will certainly help my life improve and maybe make my weak mind strong.

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I think having a child like Julian helps to expand my horizons. For instance, he just said that he wishes Bed Bugs would eat plants and he was sad that Heavenly Father made bugs that had to eat blood. hmm....

Heather said...

I was just having these same thoughts yesterday! I was thinking I need to have a notebook to write down these random thoughts that pop into my head.

Unknown said...

Well, since you are obviously talking about me and my deep thoughts about poop, pee, and insanity... I thought I should leave a deep thought with you.

"Probably the saddest things you'll ever see is a mosquito sucking on a mummy. Forget it little friend"