Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas/New year's and Mason's birthday!

I know, it's really late but I just didn't load them on the computer until now so....


Kids place setting! (Mila (Logan's friend), Logan, Elaine, Miriam)
Yum! and Pretty!!


Aftermath!



Singing 'Samuel'



Abinadi reading the scripture Christmas story.






Beautiful tree!


Christmas morning





Stockings



Laurie's bathroom cup!



Christmas hats!



Carlos and his stocking!



Elaine's favorite present from her primary teacher! Thank you!! Her own Book of Mormon.



Cutie too big jammies!



She loves her new baby Donald from Jen, Cory, Lucca and baby Dario! Thank you!
Ben's maracca's, He loved them!


What a cutie in her new hat!


Cleaning up the mess!


My new nightlight I got after Christmas sale shopping I LOVEEE IT!



New year table. We had crepes and toppings!

Mason's party!


cake time!


Aiming for candy!!


Big boy 1 year old!!!

1 comment: