Thursday, January 01, 2009

oh the memories!

I was looking for a picture among the many and found this video. This was our first practice together! We (siblings) sang this for Sarah's (sister #4) wedding. We were laughing about something in the beginning and had to really compose ourselves, however we pulled it off! The picture goes out but you can still hear! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!



for those who don't know from L to R is: Olivia (livvy, sister #2), Carlos (hubby), Manda (sister#1), George (brother extraordinaire), Me (#3)

5 comments:

A monkey and her momma said...

I just love that song!! Send me the video please!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

WOW!! WE are good. :) We really should do that again sometime...soon!

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh wow! I remember that!! Okay, I'm crying again ;)

Lynnette said...

Oh that is so neat! It sounds so good, mom says you should put it on youtube so you can be discovered and be superstars!

Anonymous said...

Who sang which parts?
1 Sop:
2 Sop:
Alto:
Tenor:
Bass:

Thanks for sharing! Love the singing.