Monday, March 23, 2009

Biggest little helper!

Laurie is my biggest little helper of all at her age! Not only does she like to help unload and load the dishwasher and cupboards, unfold clothes, sort all the toys in the bedroom, brush her teeth and hair, but this morning when I was in the shower (she has to be in the bathroom or she screams for me the whole time), she decided to clean the toilet!! She got the toilet wand and stuck it in the toilet like I do...the only thing she forgot to do was leave the toilet seat up so it closed on the wand and she couldn't do anymore! I washed her hands as soon as I was out and realized what she did! :) She is obsessed with the toilet and the cleaning wand and I really don't like it but today I thought it was cute that she really tried to clean! What a funny girl!

Also, My mom has been here visiting for the past almost 2 weeks and it has been so fun to have her here! She got to stay at Sarah's new apt for a few nights, which is so exciting because her place is so nice and she has a pull out couch and can have guests! Hurray! Anyway, we have had a good time and soon Nana will be going home, but we will hope to see her again soon! Thank you for coming Nana and we love you! She has some pictures on her blog!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OH how cute! Now if she can only teach my boys a few tricks!