Monday, March 09, 2009

stuff

Carlos and Elaine have been gone since Wednesday morning. I had this impression that while they were gone I would have all this time to clean and keep things that way! For the most part that has been true, however, Laurie is really in to everything! She takes apart whatever she can get her hands on! She loves to throw!
Laurie climbs on everything. She loves the kitchen stool especially. Thursday night she was up on the stool and I didn't think there was anything up there on the counter for her to get and the next thing I know I am nearly soaked with a pitcher of juice (well drink mix 'crystal light')!! It's a good thing I was going to mop that night anyway! I am still not sure I got all the juice from under the dishwasher!
Miriam has slept with me and we have been having slumber parties (well not really as I have been extremely tired and gone to sleep about 9 or 930 every night) and she really likes it. Last night and tonight she has to sleep in her own bed though.
For some reason this weekend I have been allergic to something...itchy throat, sneezing, itchy eyes?? I don't see anything blooming yet but.... so far today I have had 2 little benadryl pills, they make me pretty tired!
I started putting up this precious moments stick on boarder in Laurie's room and have 2 rolls. Well these were given to me when Miriam was born and I have never used them so they have been stored somewhere, I found them the other day and took one out thinking I would only need one. Well...I need both, and now I DON"T REMEMBER WHERE I PUT IT!!! Typical me... So frustrating!! So once again I have started somehting I can't finish yet! I am afraid I might have given it away... :S
Well Carlos and Elaine are having a good time in Costa Rica and they come home LATE Tues night. Let's see how much I can get done before then ;)

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh man!!! That is so funny about the juice!
I find pictures of myself and think, "Oh that's a cute top!" ...then I realize that I gave it away! How frustrating. Hope you fine the border!

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh i'll be there wednesday and if you don't get done what you want to by the time carlos comes home - I can help the next day! does the dishwasher come out easily so you clean underneath? oh well!