Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome Courtney!

The girls and I went to NC Friday to go see our new niece/cousin! Mary-Carmen and Tyson did a great job! She is cute and healthy! Here are some of the pictures I took. I forgot to get a family picture on my camera, but they have one on theirs that I might copy and put on here later when she gets home! MC is recovering well from her c-section and happy.
Tyson after the section watching Courtney in the nursery
They reunite!

So precious!

Courtney Mae

Ana-Christine (self proclaimed favorite aunt! :) hehehe) I am sure she will be!


Waiting... This is the same hospital that the boys were in and Ana knew the security guard and he let us put the baby by the door and when it opened the girls got to look in and see the baby! They were very happy!

Miriam read the whole book while she waited for us to see the baby!


Saturday alert and beautiful in Grandma's hands!

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Sooo pretty!! :)

Heather said...

Thanks for posting! She is so cute!!

Cheryl said...

wow! either miriam is a very fast reader or you waited forever! what a smart girl. i was gonna ask you if she does her blog all by herself or if you help her?