Sunday, May 24, 2009

Miriam's Birthday


I will let Miriam write about her birthday but I will put a few things here. She turned 7 and I can't believe it! She is so big! She loves to read, and play games so... she got books (6 from Nana!!), games and other things for her birthday. Her BIG birthday gift was a new bicycle! She was so happy!
Birthday loot!

BABIES! (Laurie, Evoly and Mason)


New bike!



Wrapped gifts and the awesome pinata Grandma brought from Costa Rica!




This is what she wanted her cake to look like. I know I messed up and it isn't very creative but that is what she wanted and I didn't spend very much time on it! it was a homemade chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting! YUM, except I cooked it a little too long and it was dry.... oops






Fairy apron and hat! :)

2 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

the apron and hat are darling, ALL the gifts look fun, fun, fun!! Mooshy you're getting so big! And your big-girl bike - yikes, ride like the wind, girly!

The picture of the 3 babies reminds me of "three men in a tub" :-) so dang cute!

Olivia Heilmann said...

SO cute!