Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day

I have lots of things to blog about, however, I will just do one at a time.
For Mother's Day we went down to NC to visit, and all of Carlos' family was there. His parents and sister, Catie-Lynn, had been in Costa Rica and came for little Courtney Mae's blessing so we had a bit of a reunion. It was great! We talked, ate, swam, and had fun. All the sisters and me (I in place of Carlos) went out after the kids went to be on Sat, and stayed out having a GREAT time until about 1am! I loved it! Anyway, here are some pictures.
Beautiful Courtney

Mother's Day photo, Carlos is taking it. He got me a beautiful Orchid corsage to wear at church!





1 comment:

nAnnie Laurie said...

you girls are so beautiful -- all of you -- and Courtney is such a knock-out! congrats to MC and Tyson...