Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Through the years

Inspired by FINALLY starting course 3 of the Wilton cake decorating classes, I thought I would make a slide show of the cakes I have made through the years. Some are pretty pathetic and one I am certain I don't have a photo of! It was for a wedding of a friend at church and I think only the photographer, Marlise, got a shot of it! OH WELL! Here they are! Also this year's(2009) cake for Elaine was a MUCH better pink princess cake, but our digital was broken so I have only photos of it. Need to scan later, maybe they are on the blog...?
I am not sure what to do for Laurie this year as I will be just finishing my course 3 tiered cake and I don't know if I will want to make another! BUT She sure does like Winne the Pooh so.. ;)

5 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

WOW!!! Emily!!! Those are so amazing. I wish I had the talent or the patience. Love those!!!

nAnnie Laurie said...

WOW!! there are some in there that I'd never seen ... you are VERY good, my girl ... start of business

The Dunhams said...

WOW! You are really good. :) I love the cakes.

PapaOgden said...

You are very talented. I am impressed . . . and hungry for cake.

Mina said...

you are so amazingly talented!! and i agree with Dad...cake sounds good right now!