Friday, November 20, 2009

Today

I am feeling very grateful today. Carlos is such a wonderful person and husband! He has a good job and provides well for us! My girls are great! I started listening to Jim Brickman's Christmas CD. I am having fun with Scentsy, I got the snowman warmer JUST in time! I teach a great Sunday school class. My birthday and Laurie's are coming up in a few weeks! I get to see New Moon tonight with friends and sister. I get to see my mom in FL next month. I get to chat online with my Dad. My great in-laws are coming for Christmas. I have good friends and awesome family! Pretty much my life is good! I know that when I have troubles, worries, doubts, that Heavenly Father will send his comfort through the Holy Ghost and remind me of His love and my worth!
And I found this picture of a quilt on my friend Katie's blog! I love snowmen!

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

so much goodness in your life =-)

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Hi Emily, I just came across your blog. I am Natalia, the designer of the snowmen quilt! Thanks so much for posting a pic and spreading the word about my blog! THANK YOU!

PapaOgden said...

I love your attitude.