Wednesday, March 03, 2010

long time....again

I think about blogging all the time but then...it takes time to sit down and think of something to say that it worth reading...so I don't! However, I need to put up some pics and or videos, which ever I have time to do today.
The girls are doing well in school and Laurie is a talking queen! She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to use force to get it, especially with the girls! LOL Right now they all have coughs, and fevers...but...other than that they are good.
Carlos is really busy with work and scouts, and I am trying to keep the house neat (unsuccessfully) and my Scentsy business growing... it is OK.
I am super excited for Ana-Christine and Abinadi to have their baby this month!! I hope I get to go down and see them!
Well anyway, here is a video of Laurie attempting the 'lizard face' that Papa does! I was trying to get her to do that and also to say 'thats funny' because it is so cute the way she says it!
"dat wonny"

4 comments:

PapaOgden said...

Much cuter lizard than mine.

nAnnie Laurie said...

it's a baby lizard!! the cutest kind :-L

A monkey and her momma said...

THAT IS SOOOOOO GREAT!! I laughed so hard! :)

Olivia Heilmann said...

I think she is the cutest little lizard ever. What a doll face.