Wednesday, March 03, 2010

time's up!

We were playing a game last night and parts of it were timed, and every time Carlos said 'time's up' Laurie did this...


The first time it was because she thought we were saying 'arms up' but then she just did it for fun! :) And NO I wasn't picking my nose..I had some food on my finger and I was getting it off! LOL, Oh and her favorite song was Let's Groove by Earth Wind and Fire. Laurie loves to be the center of attention. She talks a lot and the girls love her!

The girls have been sickish lately and Miriam, while she feels a bit sick herself, has taken on the role of nurturer very well. She is so sweet! Elaine is very upset she is missing school and Laurie loves to snuggle with mommy so it is ok to her that I will! :)
Carlos got a new responsibility at work and has been very busy! It has been hard for me because with his other jobs I have been able to call him and talk any time. Now..he barely answers his phone! I am starting to get used to it but it has been frustrating.
I am trying to get in a good groove with Scentsy and am getting more ideas and trying to work hard to make it work. I will be going to the training in July so I think that will help me get to be a better sale person!
Ok well that is that... Here is a picture of Elaine's nails! When Mary-Carmen was here a few weeks ago...it was her birthday and she took Rose-Marie and then wanted to take Miriam but she didn't want to so she took Elaine, to get their nails manicured!! They just painted Elaine's nails and she LOVED it! The guy put the design on for free! :)


4 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

so pretty Lainy-bug :-D

nAnnie Laurie said...

Time's up ... LOL

Mina said...

OOOOHHHHH, I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

I just LOVE the video and the laughing and the nails and all of it! I love you guys!