Friday, December 22, 2006

Sentosa

Today we went to Sentosa Island. We went to an underwater world, one of those places where you walk through and the water animals are all around you. The girls really liked that.

Then we went to the main reason we went to the island...the pink dolphin show! My mom and I got to pet one of the dolphins and get a photo. I don't have one for the computer so maybe we will scan it and I can put it up. It was really neat and it didn't splash me! (old story)


Then we went swimming in the South China Sea! The water was very salty and it was easy to float. I have never been able to float very well before, but I could today! :) Miriam did really well in the water and had a lot of confidence that she would swim. It was fun! I know I look marvelous in this pic but OH WELL!
Tonight my dad, Carlos and I went out to see some of the night life in Singapore. We were originally going to do karaoke but decided to do other things instead. We went to the river front area and also the bay of the beach. The riverside area had a LOT of nice clubs and resturants. It would be fun to go there and hang out in the evening. We saw a statue of the famous Singapore Merlion. It was really a nice day and a fun night.

We ended our night with Durian which Carlos enjoys, and I can eat a few bites. Of course my dad LOVES it. (I will put pictures of this in another post from another night.)

No comments: