Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lost and not found

Well the item of which we left at the airport was Miriam's brand new sock monkey, here is a picture for those of whom don't know what they are.
Her's was a girl one and had curly hair, nailpolish, braclet and lip gloss. I called the lost and found at the airport and also with United baggage and they don't have it. I called several times giving people time to turn it in. One of the workers said that when janitors see stuffed animals, often they will just throw them away because so many are left and so many people come through the airport and there is no way to tell what flight it was on etc. My opinion, however is that they should keep them for about a week, because of all things, stuffed animals are the ones that people might call back about!! It will be noticed right away and inquired about. They don't have to search for the owner!! Anyway, I am sad and am going to try to make another one but I am just not sure my abilities are that advanced. I thought it was a kit that you just put together, well I found out that you have a pattern ( I hate patterns) and then you have to find the socks somewhere and make it from that. We will see.
I feel so bad, because the night before we left Singapore, Nana, spent a lot of time and made that so she could take it with her. It was so nice of her and Miriam was so happy! I am sorry!

1 comment:

nAnnie Laurie said...

It's ok Emmy - I'll gladly make another :)