Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Congratulations Jar-Head! (Cookie, Red)

Today my heart is full and this is why...I have to say Congratulations to one of the best friends I ever had. And possibly the reason I liked high school as much as I did. Jared Cooke is getting married on April 7th to I am sure, the most wonderful girl, Nicole Wall. I am so happy, and excited! Oddly I am a little sad because I didn't keep better in touch with him. Why is it so hard to keep your friends of the opposite gender once you get married? But anyway, he is getting married and I am so happy and I am sure they are as well. She is marrying a really good guy. So congratulations, and I wish you the best with all the fullness of my heart! Have a wonderful life, friendship, and marriage together! Because I couldn't get my scanner to work, I had to take a picture of the picture, which is never very good, so I am sorry it is not a better picture!

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Wow!! That is so fantastic. What a great picture. Man...he got old! JK
Love you, Jared.

nAnnie Laurie said...

Congrataulations, Jared!! Pretty lady :)