Friday, May 25, 2007

Mother Goose Rock 'n Rhyme

I have been thinking a lot about this little movie that we loved to watch in the early 90s and wanted to put it on my netflix to watch.... But I couldn't find it. SOOO I did a search on google and it turns out that someone has put the whole movie, in 9 different parts on You-Tube! The girls and I watched the whole thing yesterday!! It was still cute but I don't think I will buy it anymore. One of those, it was great while you were young but not so much now!

The best movie that I have found that I HAD to share with my girls was Chipmunk Adventure! We all love it! BEST FUN MOVIE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are killin' me smalls! I totally have the find the "Mother Goose" on you tube!! I love that movie. That and "The Family Dog" He's wizzin' on the carpet!