Saturday, May 05, 2007

Official Announcement

I just posted a blog and accidentaly put it on Nancy's family blog instead of my own. See what I get for not paying attention!!
I suppose it is now alright to share our news. In December we will be having a new member of our family! Yes, that means I am pregnant! Felt like I had to join the club! Hurray! :)
We are in Costa Rica now with Carlos' parents. We are really have a good time. Melting a little, especially with no A/C but it is alright! We are glad we came!

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

Yay!! babies everywhere! Will this be the first December birthday in the family?

PapaOgden said...

That's great news! Congratulations. Sorry you have morning sickness in Costa Rica. I hope it is still fun.

Katie said...

Congrats! :)

nAnnie Laurie said...

yahoo-a-oooooooooo !!! And, officially, no, 'cause Grandma Ogden's birthday is Dec 15 - but as far as my kids and grandkids - it's a first!! But maybe Emily will have her babe on 28 November ;) :~) Miriam was born on their anniversary, after all - and this year 13 May is also Mother's Day PHEW! Happy countdown! :)

aubrey said...

WOW!! Congratulations Emily! that is fabulous! how exciting for you...when do you find out if it's a boy or a girl. is carlos hoping for a little boy? how are you feeling?