Monday, May 21, 2007

Wonderful singing voice!

I have told a few of you these things and it occurred to me that these would be good things to put on my blog so here goes ;)
Miriam and Elaine are excited that we are going to have a new baby coming. They wish it wasn't going to take so long. But Miriam decided the other day that it would be a good idea to sing to the baby. I told her that was a great idea. So I was laying down on Elaine's bed and she started making up a good night song and singing it to the baby. She will probably not be able to recall the song but it was beautiful and she sang so well with vibrato and all! She is very good!
Elaine pretends that everything is a baby. She likes babies a lot, but I am a little concerned that she isn't going to be too keen on the idea of having someone younger than her taking up mommy's attention. She likes having babies here to visit but not when they are with me! LOL We are going to take her to a big sister class before the baby is born!
Ok then, as soon as I scan my ultrasound pics, I will put them up!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Emily, thanks for stopping by my blog. I totally agree with your comment about Grey's...although the show would totally have to turn REALLY dumb for me to stop watching. I will give it at least another season and hope that the writers can do a good job. HA! Anyway, CONGRATS on being pregnant again! They say that after the third one you can just keep adding to the bunch and it doesn't get any harder to deal with all of them. So...if you can get through this coming addition, you'll be set!! YAY! :)

aubrey said...

that is so sweet that miriam sings to the baby. that video you had of her singing a while back was so cute and she has an amazing little girl voice. how exciting for you. how are you feeling these days?

Emily Marie said...

I feel pretty much yucky all the time. Especially when talking or thinking about food...unless it sounds good but... ;) I don't really get 'morning' sickness, for me it is 'afternoon or evening' sickness! It is getting better though, and this time around I am exercising so I feel good in that regard.