Saturday, March 08, 2008

Roller Skating!!!! ****pics

I haven't been in so long! It was the first time for Miriam and Elaine. This was fun for us. The school had a special skate night at discounted prices and we decided to go as a family! Miriam was a bit nervous as usual but she did great and was so brave. Elaine thought she could do it by herself as usual and was trying to get out there on her own. She quickly realized that it was too slippery and needed help. They got tired quickly. We stayed longer than we wanted but it was fun to get out there.

getting on skates!
Oh I am so excited!
See Daddy, I can do it!

Miriam and friend Daisy
I got so hot!

sorry about my evil eyes ;)



4 comments:

aubreyannie said...

how fun! i took ava ice skating in january and it was quite a workout for me trying to hold her up and keep both of us from falling down. i can't wait to see the pictures!

nAnnie Laurie said...

you're all braver than me - I don't do things that look like they might hurt me at some point - and I'd fall for sure, so why go?? Miriam is a brave girl and I'm so proud of her -- and Elaine will learn (maybe??) that it's ok to be helped sometimes =) Glad you all had such a good time =)

nAnnie Laurie said...

aside from the 'evil eye' -- you look FABULOUS =)

Olivia Heilmann said...

Wow! What a fun adventure!