Friday, March 07, 2008

There's a whole in (revisited)


my cheek. I had a lump taken out of my cheek today. They cut it out and put 3 stitches in. It is pretty sore, but I bet it isn't as sore as my mouth will be when I get my wisdom teeth taken out this month!! I am pretty anxious right now. As it stands now, I have to go in on two separate occasions to get one tooth pulled at a time. I am going to ask them to just do it at the same time. We will see what happens! :S I am pretty nervous! Sarah is going to come over to help me out when I get them pulled. She LOVES me! :)
** My mouth is pretty swollen, and has a bruise. It feels like a big bruise too. So not too bad. But it looks funny ;). I called and left a message with the dentist. They only like to numb one side of your mouth at a time, but I don't want to go in there and have them pull and push on my jaw twice!! If they won't do it, I might have to go somewhere else!

if you can't tell what side is swollen.... :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

I have vivid memories of having my wisdom teeth pulled. I was in high school and they had not erupted but were crowding my other teeth. I had to go to an oral surgeon. Mark, however, went to his dentist and had very little pain. Just make sure the dentist gives you prescription pain medication. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!!!

Heather said...

Oh yeah, one at a time????? That seems strange. I had all four of mine done at once.

Reluctant Nomad said...

I had all four done at once as well. Sounds screwy to have them pulled at separate visits. Could it be because of your cheek?

nAnnie Laurie said...

What is the lump?? and a HOLE?? owie - baby I wish I was there with you -- I am so glad that Sarah is there =) Get 2 at once - that's how my were done - 2 bottom and then years later the 2 top ones. How are you otherwise?? - and Laurie??

Unknown said...

Yikes!