Saturday, August 23, 2008

My little princesses

On Monday(11th) we decided that we would wait in line to meet the princesses. There were three of them in this line and the wait was about 60 min. We may have waited longer!

First 15 min
Half way there!
At this point I got out of line and traded with Carlos, because Laurie had woken up (couldn't take strollers in and she was sleeping) and I had to feed her.

Getting a little bored. (Only Daddy can get them to make these faces! LOL)

I was still feeding baby and didn't know how close they were so I went to fill water bottles....and I didn't make it back in time!! :( So Daddy went in with them.
Make way for Princess Aurora. I think this is Miriam's favorite
Cinderella!!! I think Elaine was just in awe that she actually met her!!!! Hehehe

Princessly advice.
Belle
Being a good Daddy he accepted the call to get in the picture with the Belle...was he standing in for the Beast?! Hehehe.
Anyway, they had a good time and had the biggest grins on their faces when they got out!


3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OH HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!! What beautiful princesses.... and the Disney Princesses aren't too bad either. ;)

nAnnie Laurie said...

memories for a lifetime =-) such fun! i wannaaaa meet a prinnnnnceeeessssssss - waaaa! Oh Wait! I have 4 princesses - Princess Miriam, Princess Elaine, Princess Laurie and Princess Evoly! They're waaaaayyyyyyy better!! =-) =-) =-) =-)

Cheryl said...

I can't believe how grown up all your girls are! You look like you had a lot of fun this summer.