Tuesday, August 26, 2008

sick!!!!

I hardly ever get sick! Well last Sat my body decided to give in and get sick! But I am not the only one! Elaine and Miriam are also sick! It is awful!!!!! :( I have a swollen sore throat, fever, chills, achy body and stuffy nose! I went to the Dr yesterday and they took a strep test, it was neg. So they took a mono test and it was neg. Then she gave me 600mg of Motrin, and a 'just in case' antibiotic! (I decided not to take) Then the girls had their appts and the Dr did the strep test for good measure and then said, it was just a virus...so good/bad news! Bad cause there is nothing we can do!! We feel a little better today cause we have eaten but I am hot and sore! I think there is something going on but I didn't want to take a antibiotic 'just in case"! Anyway, hopefully we feel better by Sat, we are supposed to see George in DC!!!!

2 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

OH! dear -- hurry and get well!! don't' miss your Georgie :(

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh Dang!! I hope you feel better soon. I didn't know George was going to DC!? Cool.