Monday, August 04, 2008

you asked for pictures...

There were so many pictures I just couldn't decide which ones to put, so there are a LOT but a LOT left out as well! Enjoy! GG and girls
My cutie friend Hillary and her son Raleigh (i also got to see Brooke but forgot to take a picture of her! :( and she is cutie pregnant! :))
Sisters (minus 1)
Cousins
learning to crawl
She had a blast in the back carrier at the beach! :)
Seaside aquarium They had fun touching stuff
Fun in the sun
Rock Band at Nancy's!
Fun new outfits! Lainey looks like an 80s rocker!

old GG dress and something on her head(not sure what it is ;))
beautiful beach
she loved the sand. too bad she wasn't in it more!
group shot
I personally think this is a good pic of me, sorry Laurie that you don't look better :)


she did get on the horse but we only have video of that.
Elaine went on Crown 3 times I think!
Crown really liked her so we thought we would stick her up there for a bit
eggs from Lynnette and George's
Victorian era clothes at the Flavel house in Astoria, OR.



1 comment:

nAnnie Laurie said...

I'll try to get different ones up than you do! we seem to like the same ones =-)