Monday, September 15, 2008

Brain?

So I am trying to save more when shopping for groceries and other necessities by using coupons and going places where they have incentive deals etc. This knowledge and desire is courtesy of Ana and her actions! :) I am getting excited about it since last weekend I got a box of 92 diapers for $10. I thought that was pretty good. :)
Anyway, in order to fully take advantage of these deals you need to get the Sunday paper with the coupons in it, which I don't. SOOOO, I am supposed to go out Sunday and buy it from a stand somewhere.... I forgot AGAIN for the second week in a row. I am NEVER going to remember that!! So I am looking at people's blogs, ready for this weeks steals and remember that...I can't do anything AGAIN because I don't have the coupons!!!!!!!! UGH!
What is wrong with my brain, I swear on Sunday all of a sudden I think about all the things that are going on and they pile up in my brain and I get overwhelmed and can't think of anything! No wonder I can't organize my house, I can't even organize my thoughts in my brain!!! Sheesh!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries.. this week's paper was pretty lame.. really nothing that I'm even interested in... so don't despair. I did get an insert for 13 weeks for 13 bucks, which, I think I'm going to do b/c then I can see if the paper is worth getting more than one copy... b/c going out at midnight is really getting old. :)

nAnnie Laurie said...

stop making yourself crazy, darling! go out saturday evening and get the early edition - but only if it has all the coupons, I guess =-) or borrow from a neighbor?? good luck =-)

Lynnette said...

Usually you can find the Sunday papers on Monday morning too, I've done that a few times!

momchacon said...

the newspapers are always having deals on a subscription...it might be worth calling and finding out about getting the Sunday paper delivered.

Happy deal hunting.

Jenn said...

I understand, we gave in and subscribed to the Sunday only because we could never remember to pick it up. Now I just have to make the time to actually go through the adds and clip them. Right now the paper is on the Kitchen table. Good luck