Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Patriotic?

I guess we were today. Miriam woke up this morning and while eating breakfast, started singing the National Anthem. So I decided it would be a good time to better learn the song. So we sang a few times before I made her hurry and eat!
Then later during the day, Elaine started humming and singing some words she knew. She hadn't been awake when we were singing earlier so it was funny.
Then after Miriam came home, we all sang it over and over loudly! I like to exaggerate my voice and pretend I can sing like I can't, and it is funny for the girls! :)
Anyway, I am always grateful for this country and Love the anthem! It always makes me feel patriotic:)

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I were there.

nAnnie Laurie said...

Ohh, Say Can You....say ;) CUTE!! I love to sing, too! sing on, sing on!

Unknown said...

I think that this is GREAT! I don't think that people do this enough! I remember always saying the Pledge when I was in Elementary School, but I don't know if they do that anymore. Good for you!