Thursday, September 04, 2008

School

Well I was going to put more pictures of our FL trip, however, Carlos unplugged our external hard drive and I don't know how to hook it all back up and that is where my pictures are so......
Miriam started school on Tuesday. She really likes it. She didn't get the teacher she thought she wanted but her teacher is really nice. Her name is Mrs. Moore. She has a few of the same friends in her class that she had last year. There is a new music teacher, and gym teacher this year. Maybe she will enjoy gym more this year! She was sad about her music teacher, but I think she will like who ever is there, since she loves to sing!

She was being a bit of a cheese ball!
Isn't she cute!!!!!! (going to the bus)
She gets her very own desk this year!! Hurray! She also sits by two boys, they alternate in this class!




Elaine will start her Kiddie Kollege with the county next week. It is two days a week for 3 hours each day. She is sooo excited! I am interested to see what a few hours at home with just Laurie will be like. It isn't long but.... ;)


This is us waiting for the bus on the first day! We waited for almost 45 min! We weren't sure what time we should be there so we went at 205 and then the bus was about 10 min late(got there at 245)!!!! So we were really early and it was hot!

5 comments:

momchacon said...

The girls are all growing up so fast!! And 2 in 'school'. Time goes by so fast.

Enjoy school, Miriam and Elaine!!!

Lynnette said...

They are all so cute :)

The Dunhams said...

I run into Miriam a bunch at school. She is always so excited. I'm glad to see that she enjoys school!

DenisonChangos said...

Wow your kids are so cute! I think the last time I saw all of you was when your oldest was a baby and I picked you up from the airport. that was a long time ago. I am glad you are all doing well. Thanks for finding my blog.

Sabrina (Thornock) Denison

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

HI!! This is Kristi! we were living in Virginia beach for the summer, but we went to Richmond for 1 night to go to a concert. Grandma had told me that you live in Richmond at the beginning of the summer, but we never went to Richmond till the last week of the summer and it totally slipped my mind. I heard that your parents were up there just a little while ago also. It would have been fun to see you all! I can't believe how much your children have grown! they are adorable! I hope you all are doing great!!
Kristi Jones