Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Here it is people!


Miriam is offically registered for Kindergarten! I was a little happier yesterday when we ALL went to the school and looked around a little. Oh and when we found out that her mascot will be the Dolphin! :) She was really shy and I realized that the first day will be a harder separation than i thought. But EVERYONE keeps assuring me that she will be fine. I know she will, she is super smart....I think it is me and Elaine that will have the problem!!

2 comments:

aubrey said...

how cute she looks holding her little folder. she will be fine. it will take a while to transition, but she's such a big girl!

Mina said...

I just cannot believe that I have a niece and a nephew starting real school next year! Some things make me feel my age...that's not a bad thing, since I usually feel stuck in high school. Congratulations my Mimi-am!