Monday, April 23, 2007

Just something to post

We have been have some of the best weather lately. It has been a bit warm but we can handle it! It is preparing us for Costa Rica in ONE WEEK!!! Hurray!
Tomorrow we go and register Miriam for Kindergarten. I can't say I am excited. I think I am more nervous. I know she will like school, at least at first anyway. I hope it stays that way! I am not excited about her being gone all day. I think she is too young for that. But many many people go to school and are just fine so I am sure it will be ok....
Lets see...Oh, Sarah is getting more and more uncomfortable with her pregnancy. She starting to loose sleep. :( More tired etc. We are going to try to make her bed more comfy so she can at least try to sleep. She looks really cute, and I should have her put pictures up soon!
This Sunday will be the first of three Richmond Mormon Chorale concerts we are performing in. We are singing so many wonderful songs. We really enjoy being able to participate in it! We have long practices but it is good, and the girls do really well waiting for us. They just watch movies and run back and forth from the stage to the primary rooms! :)
Ok well that is all, I don't have much to say today but when I do, I will let you know!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hello-Carlos' cousin Heather here. I clicked the link from Ana's blog. I have to say, Olivia only goes to kindergarten for 1/2 day and often says she wishes she could stay longer. She loves it. I, on the other hand, am not sure how I will do when she is gone all day in the fall for first grade. I think it is much harder on us Moms!

Emily Marie said...

that is what my friends say. It isn't a Miriam issue, it is a Mom issue :)

aubrey said...

costa rica!! how fun! i'm so excited for you guys.

i am right there with you with being scared to have ava be gone all day. i feel like they're too young too.

that is awesome that you guys are in the richmond mormon chorale. my bf in colorado is in the colorado mormon chorale and LOVES it.