Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Not much-ok a bit! :)

Well I guess I don't have much exciting news to blog. I will just give you a bit of what is going on here.
Ana-Christine is feeling better in the hospital and things are looking up as to delivery of her babies. That is really good news. Logan came to stay with us for a few days. The girls had fun and wish she would come back! :)
Elder Holland came to our stake for conference! It was pretty neat to see him and hear him speak in person! He was very nice and had great words for us as a stake and family and members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I got to shake his hand as did Carlos. Carlos sang a solo and Elder Holland complimented him when he shook his hand! He really did do well. What a blessing it was to have an apostle here and to hear him say that he IS a witness of Jesus Christ! He has a powerful testimony.
I had a Dr appt and everything is good with me. The heart rate is 153 so if anyone thinks the heart-rate suggests gender...what do you think it will be? I think it is a boy, but then again, I thought each time that I was having a boy but in the back of my mind, always knew it would be a girl! :) Won't know for sure until late July or Aug.
Carlos' birthday party is this weekend. I haven't done much to prepare yet, I think I will start buying today. We have a lot of food to make before Fri night! Hopefully we get a good turn out! He has been doing really well on his weight loss and feels that he has achieved an appropriate weight so I am pleased to say that he is NOT going to shave his head! Sorry for all of you who really wanted to see that!
Sarah is taking a prenatal class and I went last time, it is going to be good for her!
We have some friends that we met when we lived in Utah going to school, the Chamber family. They have lived in Alabama these last several years and we have kept in touch. Well, they have moved to Richmond this week! We are so excited! It is going to be fun reuniting with them and our families getting to know each other. The only sad part is that they won't be in our ward! But I am glad that they will be in a ward with a LOT of young couples, lots of people to get to know!
Well that is about it. I would post pictures, but Carlos hooked our computer up to the TV and we were really excited about it, but it just isn't working right! So I am on his work computer and can't download things. Ok then.... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know he did a solo! He didn't mention it on his blog! How very cool! I am sad though that he won't be shaving his head... so sad. Love the new colors!

aubrey said...

happy birthday to carlos! i hope he has a fun birthday and party!

that is so cool about elder holland. i agree that it is so inspiring to hear an apostle speak in person. it's awesome!

i think it's a girl. is that bad to say? i just think it is.