Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Elaine's Birthday

Well Elaine turned 3 on the 20th! She is so great to have in our home! We love her very much! When we asked her what she wanted to eat for her birthday all she could think about was that she wanted balloons and presents! She got a bunch of both and was very happy! We had pancakes for breakfast (favorite), chicken nuggets and french fries for dinner (favorite), and cupcakes with frosting and lots of candy to decorate with. We had the Acosta's and Petersen's over to help eat cupcakes and celebrate. It was fun and I don't think I have eaten that much candy at once in a long time! It sure tasted good at the time though!

Mara took the pictures for us. The other kids were helping Elaine unwrap and it was cute to watch them all. Elaine had a good time and was happy with all of her gifts! She likes being able to say she is 3 now!








6 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

oh dang! I missed another birthday! who gave Elaine her callideascope? wish I had :( they are my favorite! love you all :) see you soon - only 15 more days! yahoo.

Olivia Heilmann said...

I missed it too.. I am a total birthday slacker. I didn't even remember that Tristan's was coming up in like a week until the day before yesterday!! Wow, my mind is somewhere else...if you see it...tell it to come home.

Olivia Heilmann said...

ps HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAINY-BUG...WE LOVE YOU!

Lynnette said...

Happy late Birthday Elaine! George and I both had a 'wow' response to those pictures, she looks so different! She still had a baby face when we were there in Sept, now she looks like a little person!

Mina said...

I had the same reaction to the pics of Lainey as Lynette and George! Happy THREE Lainey-Bug!!! I love you!

aubrey said...

so cute!! she looks so much older than 3 though. what a fun birthday!!