Friday, July 27, 2007

Introducing!!

Evoly Mercedes
Hurray!!
Sarah has had her baby today. She did a very good job of delivering. We arrived at the hospital yesterday evening and they gave her some cervidel to soften things up. She had the pitocin at about 6am and got the epidural about 10am. Sarah's Dr She delivered her chubby baby girl at 3:37pm. Mom and I helped her during, Marlon was allowed in the room and sat by the side. The Dr. asked who wanted to cut the cord and no one spoke up so...I said I would! It was neat...although it was a little like cutting raw chicken. :)


I was afraid that I wouldn't make it through the whole birth since my stomach has been weak to things like that but I made it without so much as a turn in my stomach! I was very happy with that. I think it isn't so much what I see as it is thinking about the pain, but I didn't think about it so...!


Marlon was happy to see his baby. Sarah is doing fine, a little sore at epidural site. Only got a small tear. Evoly is a good sucker, she is having a bit of trouble keeping her temp up but will be fine!


OK Stats and Pictures:

Born: 3:37pm July 27, 2007



Weight: 8lbs 1oz



Length: 20 1/4 inches


Before
Right after!
Mommy and Evoly


Evoly

I'm Ready!!

Nana and Baby

Aunt Emmy and Baby

( I know I should have fixed my hair or something;) )

4 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

She is the most beautiful baby! Exquisite! I can't wait to holdie her!!!!!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Great Job, Sarah. I am so proud of you. :)

Lynnette said...

She is adorable! And 8lbs wow! Good thing she didn't stay in there any longer :) We need a lot more pictures!

aubrey said...

yay, congrats to sarah!