Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lovely

Well Nana is here! We are having a good time. Sarah and Nana are getting stuff to prepare for Evoly. The girls are enjoying sleeping on the floor bed beside Nana in the Family Room. It is all so exciting for them! We are reading lots of books, eating yummy food, and watching movies!!

Oh last week we had a 'camp out'. We went to some friend's property and did a fire with hot dogs and s'mores and then the girls and daddy slept out in the tent in our back yard! They had a blast!!!!!! The girls got some new silky jammies from Nana and Papa and Elaine doesn't want to take her's off! She loves silky fabric!! Miriam will even wear them despite the fact that they have buttons! :) Here are some pics:


WE SAW HARRY POTTER!!!!!! It was sooooo goooooood!! I think I am going to have to see it again!! We still need to go see Transformers and Ratatouille.

I am starting to have to wear larger clothes cause nothing is fitting me...I got a new shirt that I like, maybe I will take a pic of me in it and post it...maybe! Anyway, nothing else to report!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we saw harry potter the other day too!!! It was so amazingly good.

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh way fun for you!! and for the girls and Carlos!!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Did they stay outside the whole night??

Unknown said...

when do you find out the sex of the baby?

aubrey said...

oh i LOOOOVED harry potter. and want to see transformers too. we saw ratatouille a couple weeks ago and loved it. that pic of everyone in the tent in the dark is awesome!