Tuesday, July 31, 2007

OK people

I have been thinking that this time I would be having a boy because I was so much sicker and I haven't gained much weight (10lbs so far) and I let people convice me it was, even though the better part of me knew not to expect it...and........
ITS A GIRL!!!!!
I am excited but a bit sad becuase I had so totally conviced myself that we were having a boy that I just didn't want to believe it. But you know, we love our children and are glad we are having another girl! Elaine and Carlos new all along it would be a girl. As soon as the lady started looking he knew. I just wanted to wait for actual confirmation. So we don't need to buy a whole new wardrobe!! Yeah! I will put up pictures later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, having had 4 girls, I will say that girls are the funnest to dress and take shopping!! Boys have their good points but, lets face it, girls just dress up cuter!
I'm really excited for you!!

One day you probably will have that boy...because you need to have ONE daughter-in-law as wonderful as you are, Emily!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

What a trip!! Congratulations!

Heather said...

Congrats! How fun!

aubrey said...

yay!!! congratulations. that't what i thought too. but it was just a pure guess. yippeee! my good friend just found out she is having a girl a couple days ago.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm a little disappointed that my boys won't have some playmates, but then again, maybe the girl will be like Elaine and give my boys a run for their money. Seriously, I'm really happy for your guys... now I'm just waiting to see what she'll look like.. you or Carlos.

Reluctant Nomad said...

A girl! NO WAY. I really don't believe it. But hooray! (and get a new wardrobe anyway...why not?)