Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Celebrate!

I usually have something planned for the 4th of July, going to some fireworks display or something. But this year I have been so busy doing other things, that I almost forgot about it! Here in VA they have lots of things going on and many 'shows' you can go to, however, I will never find anything as wonderful and free might I add, as the fireworks show at Fort Vancouver, Washington! It is the best ever, we would go every year, unless it was Sunday, then we would watch it on TV! I realllly miss it! Anyone who is close enough to go and has the time should go!
This year we are going down to Raleigh, NC. I am excited to go back and see the babies again! (I went with the girls and Rose-Marie on Friday last week) Carlos is coming this time so it will be fun, and we are staying longer! The boys are so amazing and perfect, small and wonderful!
I went to my Dr appt today and I should have brought the girls! I thought it was going to be more extensive but they just checked the heart rate and took some blood. They will come next time on July 31st when we do the ultrasound! Everything is fine and I was surprised to find out that I had only gained 2 pounds!! The baby's heart rate is 130...so any guesses this time?

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!!IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!!IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!!IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!!

Mina said...

Hmmmm...odds are it's a girl...but I'm going to wait to make my actual guess until I see you in August and get a real feel.

nAnnie Laurie said...

yeah - sorry baby, but chances are it's a girl - but who knows - I have a boy, so you can too :)

aubrey said...

i still think it's a girl. ah! is that bad?

the fireworks they had right here in bellevue were pretty amazing. i really think they were the best i'd ever seen!