Sunday, October 05, 2008

All about us!

These might not all be in order but I had a TON of pictures that I hadn't uploaded and so I thought I would just fill everyone in on what has been going on. Life here is pretty centered around Miss Laurie! She is just so darn cute! :)
What a pretty girl am I! (Oct)

9 Mo! September
Looking up-side-down at mommy
Elaine's Kiddie Kollege class. (don't know the other girl)
All us VA girls went to see Papa by the Dulles Airport. They had a LOT of fun in the back while we drove! :)
Papa relating to his grand kids. Oh and see the buttermilk? :)


10 Mo!!!

Republican Roundup! Yummy BBQ!

Evoly really liked the pony! Kept trying to touch it. General Conference glasses! hehehe

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

What LOVELY ladies and gents!! I wish I were there! :)

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh cute cute cute:) and CUTE! You moved your couch over - take another picture and let me see how you rearranaged the rest of the room. love you all