Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh dear!

Laurie has finally learned how to climb the stairs! She had done it a few months ago up to the second step and then fell and decided to never try that again. Three days ago I helped her climb all 13 steps and now she is a pro! But you have to watch her, because she will climb them and then sit at the top yelling for you to come get her!! Hehehe. What a silly! She is very smart and demanding and you have to make sure you are really paying attention or you will have a big mess to clean up, or she will have eaten something you don't want her to! Ugh, I am sure all babies this age are the same, it has just been 3 1/2 years since I did this, so I forgot! Oh and she also started giving kisses voluntarily! It is sooo cute! I will give Daddy a kiss goodbye and then she will lean in to give him one as well! So fun! I love my girls!!

3 comments:

A monkey and her momma said...

What a sweetheart!! I love that!!

DenisonChangos said...

Enjoy each of those moments. Alex right now is putting a bowl on his head because he is done eating. What will these kids think of next. I love the small things. Your kids are really cute and growing up too fast.

nAnnie Laurie said...

oh my dear :) how cute =-)give her squishies and kisses from me ;)