Friday, October 03, 2008

Fun

I found this on my friend Deborah's blog.

1.Did you date someone from your school? Yes I did.
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a red Hyundi Excel hatchback. I think. It was great! Except that I was so short I had to practially stand up to hit the clutch!
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? During the beginning of the season pep rally, the gymnastics team was tumbling and I did a front tuck and over rotated and landed sprawled out on the mat…got up and continued but I was pretty embarrassed!!
4. Were you a party animal? Um…No.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don’t know. No one ever told me that.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in the band and choir. They were awesome!!
7. Were you a nerd? Don’t think so….
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes I was a varsity gymnast.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? If someone started it for me maybe…we usually didn’t sing but we did play it in the band and I could probably sing it to you and do the cheerleading dance !:)
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr ??, Anat/Phys, genetics and other sciences. Sorry I can’t remember his name!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Usually at a table until my Senior year and then I got to eat on the ‘Senior carpet’ LOL.
13. What was your school's full name? Priarie High School
14. School mascot? Falcons
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I went to Homecoming 3 times with three different people only one of which I was actually ‘dating’ exlusivly. Not sure I should name them ;)
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes I believe I would.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I remember being at the ceremony but I also remember the party after! It was a lot of fun to hang out with friends to celebrate!.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? School I think.…but I did skip on other days ;) with my mom’s permission of course. Never did I do it without her knowledge!
19. Were you in any clubs? Hum. I guess gymnastics is a club.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Um yeah, I guess having 3 kids does that to ya!
21. Who was your prom date? Jared Cooke
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Obviously this survey doesn’t know how old I am… I was planning on it and I did….anyone know how long ago?
23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Not sure but I know I do this now and I am sure it started then… Don’t be so afraid of what other people think. Have more confidence in yourself. Don’t worry so much!!!!! Work hard!

2 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh :) you have good memories of high school - I am so happy for you :) I love you, mommy.

ARE HOME FREE said...

I'm really relieved to hear that someone in the US liked high school 10 years later... at least that's what it sounds like! ;)