Saturday, November 03, 2007

By the way...

I'm still pregnant...I know that is obvious by the previous picture but I realize how little I have wrote about this pregnancy. And I haven't put any ultrasound pictures up. I really am happy and excited to be pregnant, really! :) I feel quite big but I also think I am not quite as big as I was with Elaine. I will have to find that picture and do a comparison. I was told that with every pregnancy the body gets more and more tired. Well I started out this pregnancy in such good shape (at least I thought) that I thought I wouldn't have problems. Well...I fell sometimes that my stomach is going to rip away from my ribs and that my back is going to break! It isn't all the time, only on days when I am on my feet a lot. Oh and that is also when I feel like I am walking on marshmallows!
I am trying to slow it down, I am always tired...except for today so far! Carlos went camping with the scouts and I had the girls sleep with me for fun, and we went to sleep at 9 and didn't wake up until 8!! Of course I got up several times during the night to go to the bathroom but still that is more sleep than I usually get without having to wake up!! It felt great! I am storing my energy for when I have to do more than just go to the bathroom when I wake up.
I am still used to waking up several times during the night because Elaine wakes up a lot and says she doesn't want to be sleeping. That is it! Poor thing, I wish she would understand she needs sleep!
Anyway, back to my pregnancy. I am so determined that I am having this baby before its due date that I am starting to get too anxious. I keep thinking I am farther along than I am. I know I am getting close but I almost feel like I should already have her! I need to just be more patient, after all, we still don't even have a definite name!
Ok well, maybe the reason I don't write anything is because there isn't much to write.... Feeling fine, nothing interesting going on. Elaine prays every night that the baby will come soon on Christmas. ;) She will definatly come before that! Even if we have to schedule something!!! ;)

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

It's so great to hear all this news. I think being pregnant is so much fun!

aubreyannie said...

ha ha. we know you're still pregnant! she is your third one, so it's expected that you're busy with your other two girls..don't worry! rest and relax as much as possible!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited about this baby! I wish that I could be there!! I'm anxiously waiting for the name announcement and to see what this kid is going to look like.. will we have another Emily/Carlos (Miriam) or a Carlos/Emily (Elaine) or and Emily/Emily or Carlos/Carlos??? The suspense is killing me!