Tuesday, November 27, 2007

progress

Well just thought I would update everyone on my progress. I went to the Dr today and they say I am on my way. At this point he leaves apts at 'I'll see you in a week, if not before!' so....
I am pretty swollen and was told today to try not to consume so much salt (normally not a problem), however, for my birthday I usually (this year is no exception) get chex mix made for me from Cindy and I HAVE to eat it so the salt thing is out the window!!! I have gained a LOT of weight but they don't seem too concerned, especially at this point. I however, am worried because I might reach the weight Carlos was when we got married before I have this baby. Lets all pray she isn't HUGE!!! And by huge I mean more than 7 lbs because so far that is the most I have had to deliver. So anyway, I am good, big, swollen (bp is fine), tired, and all of a sudden nervous about having another baby with more diapers to change!!! It has been about a year or more since we have had to do that!
Glad everyone had a good, safe Thanksgiving and hope you are all getting ready for the Christmas season! We are getting decorated early, otherwise...might not happen! :)

6 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

OO-OO-oo-waahhhhhhhhhhhh Baaaaa-beeeeee :) Hang in there, mommy (never more appropriate than now, huh?) - it will be over soon :)

Katie said...

Good luck with everything! I'm excited for you (and the name Katie - or any variation - is still up for grabs, you know...). :)

Olivia Heilmann said...

I can't wait!!!! How exciting for you guys! I want to holdie her!!!!!!!

A monkey and her momma said...

Soooo, whatcha gonna call this little bundle of joy!?! ;)

aubreyannie said...

yay!! thanks for the update!! i can't wait to hear the news!

Reluctant Nomad said...

Em-AUGH!! When is the due date again? I can't wait to "see" her.