Sunday, November 11, 2007

New calling

Well I guess I won't get a break from having a calling afterall. Oh actually I am not sure I wrote about it...anyway, I was released from the Primary presidency. Our president was asked to be the Stake Primary Pres so they did some reorganizing and felt good about releasing me from being first counselor and so did I. Partly because it was time I guess and also because I will be having the baby. So I thought maybe I wouldn't have a calling for a while. But it turns out that I still need to be doing something! They have asked me to be on the Enrichment commitee. Not a huge task but something to keep me thinking and involved. I am glad. I will help think of monthly/weekly activities for the ladies to do together. It will be good for me.
Well just so you know! :)
Carlos was also given a new calling so if you want to find out, look at his blog soon for his news! :)

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

yeah! good to be back in the RS :)

aubreyannie said...

very cool. enrichment committee is pretty low key, right?

Reluctant Nomad said...

hooray! I love enrichment committee...don't worry. Sherrie won't let you do much anyway ;)